If you are having difficulty running a game purchased through Mojang, please visit our list of community and technical resources.
Refunds for PC games
We can offer a refund in the following situations:
- If you made your purchase more than once
- If a purchase was made without your permission
- If you're unable to play your game after visiting our technical support resources, have verified that your computer meets the system requirements listed prior to purchase, and the refund request is sent within 15 days of purchase
If this is the case, please contact customer support, provide the order number(s) or transaction ID(s) from the purchase, and specify which one(s) need refunded. We are unable to make a refund without an order number or transaction ID, verifying that you own the account.
Due to technical limitations, we are unable to make refunds for purchases made with a Paysafecard, and as Scrolls' shards are a consumable currency, they are also non-refundable.
Refunds for Minecraft Realms
Minecraft Realms is a monthly subscription service, and is not typically eligible for full or partial refunds. If we've done something that has caused you to be unable to access your Realm, please let us know and we'll try to fix it. If we can't fix it, you may be eligible for a refund.
Refunds for mobile games
- Apple's terms and conditions list that all sales of iOS games are final (non-refundable).
- Google Play's support site has information on how to obtain a refund within the first 2 hours.
- Amazon's Kindle refunds policy lists that apps are not returnable after purchase.
According to the Terms and Conditions listed on prepaid cards purchased at a retail store, we are unable to offer refunds for those cards.
Different editions of Minecraft are not interchangeable, as the systems they run on are not compatible.
As with most other downloadable software, we do not typically offer refunds for other reasons.